November 9, 2007

1,000 Hits!

I never in my life thought I would hit a milestone on this blog. I started blogging a few years ago and never kept a blog going long enough to hit any milestones. My husband put it perfectly last night. He said that I get into a project and keep going and going and then just fizzle out. I then start again and keep going and going and then fizzle out again. That isn't exactly what is happening here.

This blog was started as a way for me to keep a sort of log of my projects and to share with those of you who care to see. I knew I wouldn't be able to keep up with blogging on a daily basis but I try to post as often as possible. It seems as though my life just gets busier and busier and I don't have as much time as I would like to create the projects. Because of this I don't post as often as I would like because I don't have all that much to share right now. When I create something I do share here.

So, the point of this post is to just say thank you to those of you who have visited. I especially like to see those hits go up. I really love to see the new comments in my inbox. You all make me feel so special. Thank you! Thank you! THANK YOU!


Wanda. said...

NEVER underestimate yourself Kathi. You have done a fabulous job! Keep up the good work.

Harmony said...

Woo-hoo!! Yay for 1000 hits!!

I tagged you for a meme on my site.

Carolyn said...

Hi! Congrats on the hits. Now show us what you've made recently!