November 9, 2007

1,000 Hits!

I never in my life thought I would hit a milestone on this blog. I started blogging a few years ago and never kept a blog going long enough to hit any milestones. My husband put it perfectly last night. He said that I get into a project and keep going and going and then just fizzle out. I then start again and keep going and going and then fizzle out again. That isn't exactly what is happening here.

This blog was started as a way for me to keep a sort of log of my projects and to share with those of you who care to see. I knew I wouldn't be able to keep up with blogging on a daily basis but I try to post as often as possible. It seems as though my life just gets busier and busier and I don't have as much time as I would like to create the projects. Because of this I don't post as often as I would like because I don't have all that much to share right now. When I create something I do share here.

So, the point of this post is to just say thank you to those of you who have visited. I especially like to see those hits go up. I really love to see the new comments in my inbox. You all make me feel so special. Thank you! Thank you! THANK YOU!

3 comments:

Wanda said...

NEVER underestimate yourself Kathi. You have done a fabulous job! Keep up the good work.

Becki said...

Woo-hoo!! Yay for 1000 hits!!

I tagged you for a meme on my site.

Carolyn said...

Hi! Congrats on the hits. Now show us what you've made recently!